Thursday, January 31, 2008

Life goes on...


I know it's been awhile since we posted (Courtney says she hasn't had time to update it). We had a great Christmas. We first drove down to Oklahoma to see Court's brother Grant receive the priesthood. We then drove 10 hours to Colorado and surprised my parents on Christmas Eve. It was a blast and Olivia did great in the car. We had a pretty uneventful Christmas and enjoyed spending time with all of our family that we don't get to see that often. We stayed through New Year's and then drove home on the 2nd. A couple of days later I received great news that I passed my part 2 boards. Just one more hurdle now to graduation. I have my clinical boards in April. Olivia is now up to 9lbs. 2oz and is finally able to fit into some of her 0-3mo clothes. She is starting to smile, but we never seem to be able to catch it on film. Courtney is enjoying being home and taking care of Olivia. My schedule is pretty light this semester as I am trying to finish up patient's treatment and getting ready for boards. My schedule is so light that Court is starting to get sick of me being home too much. I guess I need to find a new hobby or something. I was able to go to Denver a couple of weeks ago and look at a couple of practices for sale. I have a couple of promising prospects so I will keep everyone posted. Stay tuned for more to come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the first time that I have seen your blog and I think I cried at least twice!!! You two look sooo good and your beautiful Olivia looks just like Trent!! no one will ever guess that she is adopted. We miss you guys terribly and hope to see Olivia before she gets too big. Love you!!! Kelli