I know, I know . . . I am very bad at updating our blog. Another whole month has gone by without a single post. I apologize to those who still look for updates. There is not much I can say about the long time between posts except that life is busy.
March has been busy for us. Olivia and I took a trip down to visit her Nonnie (my mom) during the first week. It was fun. We visited with my sisters and their kids, went shopping braved the freakish cold weather and just hung out. It was the last time that we would be able to get together in Oklahoma. Just us sisters were even able to go out for a night of food and shopping without kids. Thanks Mom and Dad!!!
I also went to a children's consignment sale and bought Livvy way too many clothes and toys. the only way that I still can rationalize it to myself is that I was able to have her set in clothes for
My Grandparent's came to visit us for about 3 days. They had a wonderful time visiting with Olivia. they really enjoyed watching or videoing Olivia.
Livvy is just growing like a weed. Our favorite time of the day is when she wakes up. She is always just giggling and laughing at nothing. Her smiles come more easily now. Trent and I love it.
We are spending the last week of March in Denver looking for a dental practice and spending time with family.
I am updating this in Denver so pictures will be added sometime next week. Happy Spring!!



1 comment:
It's April now, shouldn't we be getting an update?
Post a Comment