Thursday, December 6, 2007

Olivia update

Well, Courtney's mom is coming in this afternoon to help get everything ready for when Olivia can come home. We don't have a day yet, but we think it could be this weekend or early next week. The doctors say that she has eat really well for 48 hours before they will release her. Good news is that she was taken out of her incubator and put in a crib yesterday. The custody hearings are set for 11am on Friday and then unless the birthparents can prove some sort of illegal thing or fraud about the adoption she is all ours. We can't wait to bring her home. Heading up to the hospital a couple times each day is getting old fast. Things have been pretty hectic for me with finals and my big national boards exam coming up in the next couple of weeks. I have been trying to study as much as I can and still get everything done that needs to be done. I know that I have been strengthened by the Lord through all of this. I know that I couldn't have the energy that I have had this last week without him. I am grateful for that and I grateful for all of you who have prayed for Olivia to get healthy. Thanks again,
Trent

2 comments:

Cary & Katrina Sanders said...

Congratulations! We can't wait to see pictures of your little family and Olivia at home!! You'll be in our thoughts and prayers!

Just call me Granny! said...

Congratulations!!! Hope she will be able to come home any minute. God Bless. Aunt Terri