Well we made it! We packed up our town home in less than two weeks, finalized Livvy's adoption attended Megan's wedding, packed up, cleaned and checked out of the Town Homes and drove 12 hours to Colorado. When we got here all we really wanted was sleep.
We have closed on our house and are in the process of unpacking. There are boxes EVERYWHERE! I am trying just to unpack one room completely but then i can't find something and i have to go digging through all of the boxes to find it. Just a hint to anyone moving soon: Label everything with everything that is in the box, with the room the box belongs in and try not to mix stuff that belongs in different rooms too much. I knew this but still didn't do it.
We are enjoying living in our home. Tippy is loving the back yard. We have a sand pit that she loves digging in. I can just imagine what she is finding. We also have a den of rabbits that have taken up residence back there. Tippy now stalks them. It is hilarious! Trent and I are really enjoying have an actual bedroom and not just a room with a bed in it and Livvy just can't figure out why she has to lay on the floor during the day.
Tomorrow, Trent closes on his dental practice and then we can look forward to having a paycheck in the near future (i hope!).
All in all we are really enjoying our new home. Hope you all have a wonderful Fourth of July!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I'm so excited for you!! I'm glad to hear that you are doing well. Now that you aren't up the street you have to update your blog more, so that I know what's up.
I want pics when you are done
Have you disappeared forever? Are you going to update?
Hi, Trent and Courtney! I found your blog among many others yesterday and am excited to be able to catch up on so many people. Olivia is very cute, and congratulations on your not-so-new house! Colorado, that's on your way to California! Stop by our blog at pabstadventure.blogspot.com
Hi Trent & Courtney! You don't know us but we moved into your townhouse, the neighbors all miss you. (I found your blog on the Wehrmeister's, hope you don't mind)Did you ever get your wallet back? A police man came to our door with it. Hope you got it back!
Lyndee-Yes i did get my wallet back. Thanks!
Post a Comment