After looking at over a 100 houses in 2 weeks, arguing over why we should pick this house or that or that city or this one, we have finally decided on a house. It is Highlands Ranch, Colorado, about 10 minutes from Trent's office. It was not our first pick of a home or floor plan but we think that it will be a great starter home for 5 to 7 years. Here are the pictures. The bedrooms aren't those colors anymore. It was repainted about 3 weeks ago.



The trampoline is gone now. I am glad that we didn't have to remove it. I am thinking eventually putting in a swing set there.
This is the front entry and front room. I don't think that i will put a formal dinning room there. I was thinking more of a sitting room/ library/study.

This is the Kitchen and dinning room. It has a little bit more space than our town home.

Family room. I am very excited about the fireplace.

Finished basement was a big plus to us.



These are the 3 bedrooms. They are pretty big based on Colorado standards. One will be Livvy's room, another a guest room and the 3rd is still up in the air.

The master bedroom. I really like the his and her closets and an actual door that can close to our own bathroom.
Well that's it. Hope you enjoyed it.
Now if we can only pack up our town home in two weeks . . .




3 comments:
Yea!!! I am so excited for you guys. It looks move in ready and perfect. Congrats, future homeowners!!!
Great new and first home. We love it. I hope you will have a great ward and lots of new friends. we will miss you
K, it took me long enough to check out your new digs! What a great place! It's going to look amazing when you get to decorating it for yourself, Courtney! Good luck!
Post a Comment