Trent Turns Thirty!!!
Easter showed up with the cold weather. We visited the Easter Bunny, while he was hiding eggs in the park. All the cousins had fun saying hi and gathering treats.
At the end of the month, my sister Liz came to visit for 5 days, Thursday to Tuesday. We had fun despite the cold, rain and snow. Did I mention snow? Yeah, snow. We had small amounts of snow when we should have but in April we had at least 18 inches over the weekend that Liz and her kids visited. We were sooo not prepared for it. She did not pack snow clothes and I had started to put away winter clothes already. That will teach me. Saturday, we woke up to snow. Trent wanted to go sledding that day and left me to call around and find snow clothes for everyone. We did have a blast sledding for the first 30 minutes then it turned to slush and we packed up and went home.
On Monday, it was 75 degrees, sunny and no trace of snow (and I thought Missouri weather was crazy!). We all went to the zoo. Kids saw the animals, Livvy road the carousal for the first time and everyone slept great that night.



1 comment:
I'm so happy! Another post... Is May coming tomorrow?
Post a Comment