In March, we continued to have wonderful weather and wondered where winter went. Trent's office was continuing to improve, which is always a good sign in our house. I was preparing for Trent's Big 30th party without him knowing. He hates parties. Livvy was continuing on with her "little miss" self and staying just as cute as ever.
Livvy and I took a trip to visit my mom and dad (and sister, her family and grandparents) for spring break. Yes, even when you are no
We went to Dallas, where there was more shopping, specifically at IKEA (need I say more). Makka and Grandpa had a wonderful time getting to see Livvy and made a great to do out of it. Grandpa even gave one of his school buses from his collection.
Bridgette and her family enjoyed getting to see Livvy for the first time since she was born. Everyone had grown at least a foot. The cousins really enjoyed playing together in the backyard of course. Then we went home. It was a great week, but I was glad to be back home.



1 comment:
I am waiting for more updates!
Post a Comment